If you’re planning a conference, convention, congress, meeting, team building event or fair, Marseille is a destination where you’ll find all the facilities you need to ensure your events run smoothly.
TOP CONFERENCE VENUES
- International Conference on Space Operations, 800 delegates - 2018
- World Smart Week - NFC World Congress, 750 delegates - 2017
- High Tech Cardio, 900 delegates - 2017
- Ocean Congress, 1200 delegates - 2019
- EUPHA - European Public Health Conference, 1500 delegates - 2019
- Congress of Diabetology, 4500 delegates - 2019
- Isheid Congress, 1200 delegates - 2018
- ITS Congress – International Tug, Salvage & OSV Convention, 500 delegates - 2018
- Fiber to the Home – FTTH, 3000 delegates - 2018
- EBMT - European group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation Annual Congress, 5000 delegates - 2018
- World Medical and Health Games and The International Symposium Medicine, 2000 delegates - 2018
- Frailty of Elderly Dependence Conference, 300 people
- 22nd International Fibrinolysis and Proteolysis Conference, 300 people
- CPE and Respiratory Distress Event, 200 people
- National Association for the Promotion of Physical Care in Mental Health Conference, 350 people
Choose Marseille and make the most of fantastic venues for your seminars in the sun between land and sea with functions and team building events in the rocky inlets and in the heart of the city to bring teams closer together.
7600 hotel rooms
Top hotel properties with premium international brands, 7635 rooms including 2000 in 4* and 5* hotels. By the end of 2016, Marseille will provide over 8000 rooms following the opening of the Marriott (Parc Chanot / Vélodrome), Toyoko Inn (Saint Charles station) and the Golden Tulip Euromed.
Marseille provides a range of transport options from the classic (underground, bus, taxi etc.) to the quirky (ferry shuttle, boat, electric scooter etc.) to get around the city during your events and to suit your guests!