Missions and commitments
The Aix-Marseille Provence Convention Bureau is part of the Marseille Tourist Office and Convention Bureau and plays an active role in promoting the city, its appeal and attractiveness.
Our Convention Bureau offers an interface between event organisers, institutions, economic development agencies, clusters, research labs, universities and local professionals.
With our in depth knowledge of the metropolis and our industry expertise, we can help you save time and effort. Our team federates and centralises local service providers that abide by a shared charter governing, quality, hospitality and services.
No matter how complex your request is, our team is here to listen to you and to advise you through all planning stages.
- We promote the Marseille Metropolitan Region at trade fairs and industry events
- We encourage associations to suggest Marseille in their bid.
- We are the key contact to facilitate the organisation of your events by analyzing your RFP and studying the feasibility
- We assist you all along the bidding process, by federating all the local stakeholders and compile a bid book
- We arrange site inspection
- We provide communication tools (brochures on Marseille, technical documents, city maps, photo and video libraries).
- We reply to you within 24 hours
- We provide you with free and independent advice
- We simplify administrative procedures for you with institutions
So if you wish to organise a convention, trade show, symposium, seminar, meeting or incentive trip in Marseille, or support the choice of Marseille for a national or international association’s event, or even share your passion for Marseille:
Contact: Aix-Marseille Provence Convention Bureau’s team!